Monday, October 27, 2008

Girl Friend
Suddenly an incident takes place in the life of a person and of which after effect totally changes his thinking and attitude. Though he grows up with his other belongings, the fact remains in his heart and he ruminates those honey cuds whenever he spends his leisure hours but not only in leisure hours, also in all the fractions of seconds of his valuable life. Thus, the moments I spent with her, I call up every moment of my life. Her glorious presence touches me so deeply that a revolutionary change occurs at me and my thinking and attitude go to the way of which she is the pioneer. She comes like a fresh air flowing in the snowy winter evening in my life and I am completely abandoned to her. She takes me to the way of success and pleasure. For her I am now at my present condition. I think I am very lucky that she is my girl friend, source of my inner heart feelings, my mission and vision. I always pray to God that her blessings and love remain always with me and also she remains close to my heart all the way from the real life to the life of outside the real world.
I think: "She is angel in human set/Of whom I never ever get"

No comments: